Friday, January 13, 2017

Japan Hauls


I thought we take a little break from my Japan trip saga for a bit. I'm going to do a little haul post here. Stuff I got from my trip to Japan.

This trip I didn't really buy anything fashion-wise, mainly because it was mostly winter clothing (stuff I can't exactly wear back home - think hot and humid). With that in mind, I went a little cray with beauty products. I've been obsessing over face sheet masks for a while now. It has been part of my beauty regime new year's resolution thing. So yeah.

1. I got a bunch of varied Japanese face sheet masks
My personal faves would be the Geisha and Nightmare Before Christmas one. I've tried some of them, and they've been amazing so far.

2. I got the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base

3. Also as a part of my get fit new year's resolution, I got myself an Exercise Loop

4. I got the Repetto Electra shoes in Hermine Taupe
Something I've been wanting for a while now.

5. Vans Sk8-Hi sneakers in tan/blush color made out of vegan leather

6. A Japanese wooden hair brush

7. Another personal fave purchase from the trip, a Daruma doll bento box

***

No comments:

Post a Comment