Friday, February 3, 2017

Missing You


My dearest Tisha,

I love you. Forever and always. You are the most gracious, kind and beautiful human being I ever known. I am so blessed to have you in my life as a sister/cousin. I miss you so much already, it hurts.

You've put a dagger straight to my heart. It pains me so much seeing you gone. Knowing that I will no longer be able to hear your voice, see your face.. But I know time will slowly heal the wound. And the scar will become a beautiful memory of you.

You will always be in my heart.




Tish,

Kamu sahabat perempuan pertama ku di dunia. Forever and always. Ingat cita-cita kita kalau sama-sama punya anak perempuan, they will be best friends and inseparable like we are. Kiara and Gala will be best friends like their moms. I love you, my Angel. Forever and always. I will help take care of Gael and Gala. Don't worry about it.

Rest in love.

(4 Aug 1981 - 1 Feb 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment