Monday, March 12, 2018

Going Out Face


No way I am going to call myself a beauty guru, because let's face it, I am really not that good with make up. I am pretty good at what I know, and I know my face well to do my own make up, but that's pretty much it. I know what I like, and as much as I hate to admit, practice does make perfect.

Here are some of my favorite products for my current "going out" look, may it be to a wedding or any events that calls for glamming it up a notch:
(Reminder: My daily look is a lot simpler than this, and that's for another post!)

Bobbi Brown Enriched Face Base (not in picture)
Benefit Porefessional face balm/primer
Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow definer in dark brown
Benefit Gimme Brow gel in dark brown
Tarte Pro to Go eyeshadow palette
Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner in black)
Benefit They're Real mascara in black
Fenty Beauty foundation in 250
Nars Radiance Creamy Concealer in ginger and macadamia
Laura Mercier loose setting powder
Nars Bronzer in laguna
Nars blush in orgasm
Jaclyn Hill x Becca Highlighter in champagne pop
Stila Lip Primer
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in walkyrie
Nyx setting spray in matte finish

No comments:

Post a Comment