Sunday, December 31, 2017

Monthly Favorites

2017 is almost ending. Only a couple of hours left as I'm dabbling into this post. I think it's kind of fitting to share with you some of my favourites from this month. I actually have quite a few things that have recently became my favourites. But, I think it calls for a separate post when I want to get in depth about those other things.

Here are some of my current favourites, things that I'm really into this month.


You know my Givenchy mini Pandora bag has becoming one of my everyday staple. It is one of my go-to everyday bag. I recently changed the strap that comes with it, with a new strap by SRW (it was a birthday gift from my lovely sister in law @antiandara) with the word 'Libra' written on it. I love it! And those Chanel slingback heels? Oh my God. When I first got them, I wanted to wear them everywhere! They're so chic, goes with almost everything and they are super comfortable!


Another current favourite is my new leather custom iPhone case from @thecasebible.id with my name written on it! It came with a rose gold pop socket to match the pink writing on it. Love!


And last but not least, are these two items I got for Christmas from Vintage Treasure Bali (@vt_bali): the cherry red Dolce Wrap Mini Dress and the black Rosa Tie Top. I love the classic polka dot prints and the fabrics were super soft and it falls so nicely on your body.


I was going to talk about beauty and skincare favourites, but I think its best if I talk about those in a separate post. What do you think? I think that's a pretty good idea. Stay tuned for that. In the meantime, I hope everyone are having an amazing New Year's Eve celebration however you decide to celebrate it. As for me? I'm partying super hard with a face mask, netflix, a bag of chips, under the blanket.

Happy New Year guys.

Adios 2017, Hello 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment