Saturday, February 25, 2017

Singapore Fastcapade

What I Wore:
ASOS black crop top (no longer available)
ASOS black high waist tapered trousers (no longer available)
ZARA black leather jacket (similar here)
REPETTO 'Brigitte' black flat shoes (here)
GUCCI Soho Disco Bag in metallic (here)

I went on a short trip to Singapore last weekend with my husband. The reason for this trip is.. well, I'll tell you at the end of this post.

After doing errands all day on Saturday (we arrived near midnight on Friday and left for Jakarta on Sunday late afternoon), my husband and I finally got some time for ourselves to actually enjoy each other's company strolling around Singapore at night. We went to the National Gallery Museum and took some photos there before finishing the night off over some authentic Mexican nachos and alcoholic beverages at the Clarke Quay.




Ok. So the main reason of me visiting Singapore for a quick trip is to have a girls date with this lady in the picture below. My friend @pichaputri and I are having a movie date to see FIFTY SHADES DARKER. You can start calling us cheesy or whatever. But the trilogy was something that we both enjoy very much. So we just had to see the second movie together.


There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment