Monday, July 18, 2016

The One with Ied Mubarak


Happy (belated) Ied Mubarak everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Lebaran holiday, even without all the helpers around.
And with holiday already over, I really do hope all your helpers (may it be maid, cook, nanny, whatever) already returned so you can all take a breather ha ha.

So. My holiday went well. First of all, I apologise for the absent. I have been really focusing on running after my kids, as well as, my husband took us on a really impromptu trip to Singapore (more on that in the next post).. ALSO, the internet at my house has been playing games with me the last couple of days so I couldn't really do anything that requires the aid of internet.

As always, we spent Lebaran (Ied Mubarak) visiting family. On day 1 we went to my maternal grandmother's house, followed by visiting my in laws. I managed to survive day 1 while juggling a 5 year old and a baby. Day 2, we held an open house at my parents' with most of our family visiting and feasting. At the end of the day.. we were pretty exhausted. But it was fun getting together with family.

Happy Ied Mubarak from The Gunawan's!


How's your Lebaran holiday?

***

No comments:

Post a Comment