Monday, July 18, 2016

The One with the Singapore Trip


So as I've mentioned in my previous post, this will be the one about the impromptu trip to Singapore courtesy of the husband. And let me tell you something.. it was quite a challenge now with two kids (one being still a baby). But it wasn't as chaotic as I thought it would be. It turned out to be pretty cool, calm and collected.

..for the most part.

My husband out of the blue decided on going to Singapore. Very impromptu and such a last minute thing. Good thing we manage to snag tickets because most airlines (ones that we like at least) were fully booked. So off we went to Singapore from June 25th - 29th.

Day 1
Stroll around Orchard. We stayed at the Royal Plaza Hotel. We would've picked Mandarin since we always stayed there whenever we go to Singapore.. but thought we try something new.




Day 2
We went to the S.E.A. Aquarium and spent almost all day in Sentosa area and Vivo City shopping mall. I really love the aquarium. It was super crowded that day. But not enough to cramp our style ha ha.




Day 3
We went to lunch with my parents since they're also in town for a couple of days and then off we went to Arts Science Museum at the Marina Bay. It was breathtaking! Kids (well, my eldest in this case) really enjoyed themselves. And then we finished the day by going to the Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay before meeting up with my parents for dinner.






Day 4
I just realised that I barely took any decent pictures on our last night in Singapore! I think it was mainly because we're so busy cramming last minute shoppings and whatnot. But yeah. If I remember correctly we went to Forum Shop Galleria (for the toy shop what else) had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. Then basically work our way back to the hotel making pit stops here and there.

Day 5
We jet back to Jakarta. I was pretty bummed because I didn't succeed in trying to bring back home McDonald's cinnamon melts. Oh my God! The regret!! Can someone please bring some back for me? Pretty please? With cherry on top?


Tell me that that is not the most beautiful sight you ever see??

***

No comments:

Post a Comment