Thursday, June 16, 2016

A Little Update


A little update on my life. What has been happening?

So. What has been happening in my life? If you follow me on instagram or snapchat, you might know what's been going on in my life. But. Just to recap a little about some of the major events that has happened, although this one is going to be more of a family update.. here you go:

1. Little A's Kindergarten Graduation 


My eldest has graduated from kindergarten back in May. During the ceremony, my husband and I couldn't hide our joy. I know it's only kindergarten, but we are both super proud of our son and for what he has accomplished in kindergarten. I can't believe how time flies before our eyes. Come July, he will be a primary student *cry happy tears*


After the graduation ceremony, all K2 students performed a play "The Wizard of Oz" and my son starred as Mr. Scarecrow. He was so confident, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was so good. I thought he was going to experience some sort of stage fright or something. But he didn't. Couldn't be more prouder of him.

2. Brother-Sister Love: Little A and (introducing) Baby K


As some of you might probably already know, I gave birth to a wonderful baby girl almost 9 months ago. Things have been such a whirlwind from there on. Now I have to re-work my life again around 2 kids. It was challenging and at times super exhausting, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. They both have aspired me to better myself as a human being.

Little A, in typical big brother fashion, adores his little sister. Although at times he can get a little jealous over the attention given more to his sister (well I don't blame him.. he's only 5). But overall, he is very doting on his little sister. Whenever I'd ask for assistance in tending Baby K, he would jump into it without hesitation.

And Baby K. She really adores her big brother. He's the first person ever who is able to make her laugh with so much glee. She loves being entertained by her brother. What he does, she wants to follow suit. It's so endearing to see their relationship blossom as loving siblings. And oh my God. I cannot believe that she will turn 1 in 3 months!

3. Little A's Shenanigans


My 5 year old boy has an amazing imagination. He never ceases to amaze me on how incredibly smart and talented he is.

So for the last couple of months, he has been creating this story which he called "The Quest for Heroes" and it centers around the main character (the hero) 'Mr. Mo' the mushroom. He created the whole elaborate storyline with supporting characters, villains, etc. He drew pictures of his ideas and whatnot.

One day he said, "Mama.. one day, I'm going to take 'The Quest for Heroes' to Hollywood and make movies about it. And then they will have 'The Quest for Heroes' turned into Lego, toys and attractions in Universal Studio."

I'm in such an awe of him. He always amazes me every day.

Dream big, baby.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment