Wednesday, August 14, 2019

School Pick Up


I am normally not the kind of mom who would dress up to perfection when it comes to school pick up. Heck, I'm the kind of mom who would just roll out of bed, brush my teeth, wash my face, brush my hair, wore my workout clothes, and I'm out the door for school drop off.

But sometimes, I still like to look presentable every so often. Like yesterday, I had to pick up my kids from school. So I put on my knee length baby blue skirt for a change (instead of my usual jeans) with a simple white tee. And to keep it casual I pair my ensemble with my neutral coloured Vans sneakers. To add a bit of chic-ness, I took my vintage cream Chanel bag out for the day. To top things off, doing the #evachenpose while waiting for my kids to come out from school.

***

What I'm wearing:
The Editor's Market blue skirt (no longer available) - Vans OLDSKOOL sneakers - Chanel vintage bag - Quay Australia x Desi Perkins "Don't @ Me" sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment