Tuesday, August 13, 2019

On the Hunt


I was on the hunt for the perfect high-waisted trousers that are straight cut, slightly cropped to perfection and not black. While I was browsing through Zara's website, I stumbled upon the above trousers! I fell in love. I wasn't really sure about the sizing, so I just wing it. I bought it and waited about a week for my Zara package to arrive. When it finally came, OMG, it was perfect! From the fit, the color and the style. They are no longer available though, so I can't put any link for it. And my only regret is: Man, I should've bought two of them.

***

What I'm wearing:
Zara top (no longer available) - Zara high-waisted trousers with belt (no longer available) - Chanel classic flap bag - Quay Australia x Desi Perkins "Don't @ Me" sunglasses (here) - Repetto Rose mary jane shoes (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment