Friday, February 1, 2019

Bullet Journal: February


I experienced some major creative block for this month's setup. That is why, I'm keeping things super simple, easy and clean. And as cliche as it sounds, the theme for the month of February bullet journal set up is "hearts". Another reason is because I really want to use this new Tombow dual brush pen in rose blush color as it looks so pretty.

And as always, there's a video link at the end for you to see how I did my February setup. Enjoy.





Here's the video:



Don't forget to give the video some love by clicking Like and Subscribe. And if you wish to replicate, please tag me in your post, I'll be sure to check it out. All my social media links are in the description box. See ya next on next month bullet journal monthly setup!

No comments:

Post a Comment