Monday, January 21, 2019

My Day Time Skincare


So quite a lot of people have been asking about my skincare routine. I've adopted the Korean 10-steps skincare regimen, and I think I have found the perfect routine for me. I mix between Asian and Western products. If you want to know more about my skin regimen, I've posted a video about it that you can check out below.

Here are the products that I use for my Day-time skincare routine:

Bobbi Brown soothing cleansing oil
This is the first step of cleansing your skin. I like to start with an oil based cleanser because it cleans out all the dirt, dust and gunk from your bare face. Oil based cleanser is perfect to remove your makeup too.

Senka Perfect Whip collagen in cleanser
For the second step, I like to use something that serves its purpose of deep, deep cleansing. I really like this Japanese brand. Its very lightweight but it really cleans out your skin deep into the pores. It leaves your skin feeling super supple and smooth.

Bobbi Brown radiance boost mask
I use this one for exfoliator. I only use this probably once every 3-4 days. Besides you're not meant to use exfoliator every day, otherwise it'll be to harsh for your skin.

Some By Mi miracle toner
Toner is very important for your skin because it helps to return the original pH level of your skin. Normally I use Thayer's, but I thought I might try this Korean brand. It's not that WOW but still pretty good I reckon.

COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin 96 power essence
I really love my snail essence. It is believed to have anti-aging benefit, prevents wrinkles, repairs and restores, leaving skin firm, flexible and plump. It can also even out skin tone, control acne and tighten pores.

For Skin's Sake hydrate serum
Just as the name says. This serum hydrates your skin.

For Skin's Sake vitamin c 20 serum
Vitamin C serum has the purpose of naturally helps to strengthen your skin and repel things that could damage it. It also has antioxidants which are great for your skin.

Innisfree green tea seed eye cream
I really love this eye cream because it made the skin around my eyes super soft and smooth. We want to prevent the appearance of wrinkle for as long as we can right?

Neutrogena hydro boost water gel moisturiser
This one is my absolute favorite moisturiser because its super lightweight but still giving your skin super hydration.

Missha safe block aqua sun gel 50+
I never found a sun protection cream that I really like. I use them mainly to my skin from the sun. But this one from Missha I absolutely love. It doesn't feel sticky on my skin at all. It goes super smooth and absorbs very quickly to your skin.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment