Monday, October 31, 2016

My Go-To Lipsticks

When it comes to lipsticks or lip colors, I'm not very bold. I go for what I know best would look good on me. I never stray too far from my 'usual' colors, which consists of something with rose or violet undertones as well as purples. Sometimes I do go into a little bold red (with blue undertones specifically!), bright pink, or deep deep dark red.. But those are only for certain occasions. Whereas these are my easy go-to lipstick colors that I swear by. I can never go wrong with these shades!

(L-R):
Jouer "Petale de Rose"
It has a slight rose pink finish which I love. I've been wearing this one almost everyday currently. The color is that pretty.

Stila "Patina"
It does kind of look similar to Jouer's petale de rose, but it has a different finish when dry.. I'd say more taupe in color.

Jouer "Cassis"
This one has a slight violet cool undertone, which surprisingly looks good on me because I always think my skin tone is on the warmer side.

Stila "Aria"
Now this one is one of my fave 'darker' shade lipstick for everyday wear. I'd say its a plum color, perfect for Fall.. or here in Indonesia, perfect for date night with the husband.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment