Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Monthly Favorites

These two black sheer Zara tops that I got for my birthday are one of this month's faves!

It's time for monthly favourites! This month, I have quite a few things that are easily becoming some of my go-tos as well as food that made me all excited for Fall, although we don't really experience Fall here in Indonesia (more like Rainy season). When I think of Fall, I immediately think of Apple Pies.. Caramels.. No, I'm not a pumpkin spice girl.

Two things: Gucci Soho Disco bag in Metallic (amazingly fits so much stuff in there, although none can compare to my Givenchy mini Pandora because that one fits things like Mary Poppins' bag! The bag itself is very versatile worn everywhere!) and Sherlock Holmes Volume II book (I can't put it down!)

After years of their hiatus, Indonesian McDonald finally bringing the apple pies back! I couldn't be happier because it is hands down one of my favourite fast food dessert ever! Now if they can only bring in the milkshakes and cinnamon bites too, I wonder..

I got this eyeshadow palette from my girl friends for my birthday. It is the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate eyeshadow palette. And it has becoming my go-to eyeshadow every time I wear make up! Beautiful! It is everything you wanted in an eyeshadow palette. Thank you, girls! 

This hot fire dress I also got for my birthday from my childhood best friend (I see you, girl!) who knows me so well! I absolutely am loving this dress. It hugs all my curves the right way and I'll be bringing this dress on my upcoming short vacay. 

And last but certainly not least, another food-vaganza! I am currently loving this Caramel Cheesecake from Monolog cafe. The cheesecake itself is light and airy, the crust oh my god, the caramel in the middle is not overtly sweet, and the cream on top drizzled with more caramel is just heaven sent. Gah. Now I want one.

**

No comments:

Post a Comment