Sunday, September 2, 2018

Bullet Journal Plan


I can't believe it's September already! So on to another monthly bullet journal layout plan!

Since September is known for the start of Fall season, I thought I'd go for a little "Fall" feel with the theme. Hence, the fallen leaves strewn all over the pages in brown, green and a little blue color scheme (because I like those colors together rather than using the 'normal' Fall colors).


Now if you follow me and my bullet journal journey on instagram (@karagunawan), I have been pretty much use pretty similar layout template over and over again. These are the things I found very useful for me on a daily basis: Monthly Log, my children's School Calendar/Class Schedules/Lunch Menu, Task List, Blog Ideas (I'm venturing into Vlogs soon!), Monthly Expenses, and of course the Weekly Log.

I've been adding a few things here and there, like a quote, song lyrics, recipes to try, personal notes.. sometimes I'll even stick a photo or something that I consider a memento.




This month I use:
Faber Castell Tripen (black), Tombow Dual Brush Pen (no. 992, 312, 553), Tombow Calligraphy Pen Hard Tip (black)


Alright, so that is all for this month's bullet journal plan with me. Check out my instagram (@karagunawan) if you want to see my bullet journal journey every now and then. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment