Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Don't @ Me

Quay x Desi "Don't @ Me" sunglasses

I love sunglasses. I love classic sunglasses style that stand the test of time. I know what I like, I know what suits me, and I stick to it. I've had accumulated a collection of sunglasses, which I'm proud to say can be considered as classic timeless pieces. They've stand the test of time. I don't go around buying one just because they're on trend.

To add to my 'timeless' family of sunglasses, I recently purchased Quay Australia's sunglasses in collaboration with one of my favorite beauty blogger, Desi Perkins. Desi has been collaborating with Quay Australia for a while now and has been coming out with so many amazing collection of sunglasses. However, none have really tickled my fancy. The reason is mainly because I don't think the other designs really suited my face shape and style. And then, they came out with Quay x Desi "Don't @ Me" sunglasses (see photo above)! They're so beautiful and fit my aesthetic to perfection. They come in two colors: black and white. Of course I had to get both. And may I add, I was not disappointed! They've easily become my everyday go-to sunglasses no matter where I'm going. They are super comfortable, lightweight and oh so chic.

If you want to get yourself a pair (or two!) go to their website now! And prepare to not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment