Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Bullet Journal Plan


For the month of May I have decided to do a Star Wars theme. I'm not really good at drawing or sketching, so I rely heavily with Star Wars themed stickers that I found online. What a life saver! So let's get to it and see how I plan out my May 2018 bullet journal layout.


If you follow me on my instagram (@karagunawan) I have been using the same layout template over and over again. I mean, why fix something if it ain't broke. Right? And these templates are what I found very useful for me personally: Monthly Log, my son's School Calendar/Schedule, Task List, Blog Ideas, Expenses, my son's School Lunch Menu and of course the Weekly Log.

I might add some new things if needed. But pretty much these are the things I always do every month. For monthly bills, I put it in my Yearly Expenses/Bills to Pay. So that won't be a part of my monthly layout.




This month I use: Faber Castell tripen (black), Uniball signo pen (white), Tombow calligraphy pen hard tip (black), Koi colouring brush pen (fresh green), Tombow dual pen (black)

I hope you like my May 'Star Wars' layout. I post about my bullet journal adventure on my instagram often if you want to check that out there's a special 'highlight story' specifically for that.

In the meantime, as for bullet journal, I'll see you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment