Saturday, July 15, 2017

Japan Hauls


Check out some of the goodies I got from my recent trip to Japan!

(We'll go from Left to Right)

1. Blazer and Shorts Co-ords
These are from H&M. I've been looking for blazer and shorts co-ords for a while now, so when I saw it on their website of course I wanted it. However, the H&M Jakarta don't have them in one set (they only came with the blazer). So when I saw them in H&M Kyoto (as a complete set), I snatched them right away. The fabric materials are fine, they're comfortable and fit very nicely. It looked nice too.

2. PureSmile gold and black pearl sheet masks
These are my favorite sheet mask brand from Japan. My personal favorite has got to be the gold and black pearl one. They came in a pack of 8. I bought them in Tokyu Hands, but you can find them in any Japanese cosmetic/drugstores.

3. Marvel Face Pack (Iron Man and Captain America)
I also love these characters sheet masks. This time I got The Avengers' series. I can't wait to use them.

4. KITTA washi tapes and Alphabet stickers ("K")
I geeked out a bit at Tokyu Hands' stationery aisle.

5. REPETTO Rose Mary Jane in black patent

6. Harry Potter's "Ravenclaw" pin
I got this pin at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Studio Osaka.

7. VANS Old Skool sneakers

8. UNIQLO frilly white tops

9. Fringe earrings in tan

10. High waist trousers in military green
This trouser I also got from H&M on my last day. I saw it on the display mannequin, fell in love, tried it, bought it. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment