Thursday, September 29, 2016

The One with My Birthday


Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday is on September 24th to be exact. So this post is about 4-5 days behind I guess? But never mind that! This year, my birthday celebration is everything I ever wanted: I "party hard" in the comfort of my own bed, with my two kids and husband, junk food and cold beer, netflix marathon and (literally) just chillin'! My idea of fun.

Nevertheless, I felt like I was spoiled rotten too by my family. My parents surprised me in the morning with my favourite Strawberry Shortcake from one of my favourite bakery Bonjour. And then my mom made me Nasi Tumpeng for lunch.

My husband and kids got me some presents, which I absolutely love! Oh, FYI, I got some of the stuff that I really wanted from my birthday wish list! I might show my birthday present hauls in another post.

All in all, it was a perfect celebratory to turn another year older. I feel so blessed.




xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, kara and may happiness always be with you!
    lemme guess... camera and the repetto? ;p
    anywaaay.. santai2 kruntelan sambil binge-watching serial favorit emang endeus banget ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Absolutely! Nothing beats "kruntelan chilling" like nobody's business hahaha..

      Delete